Youthdale’s Treatment Residences employ Child and Youth Workers in all its Toronto, York, and rural-based programs.
These professionals assist in all aspects of treatment, as members of a multidisciplinary team that includes social workers, education specialists, and consulting child psychiatrists and child psychologists.
The Child and Youth Worker role includes:
- Ensuring safe, consistent, therapeutic structures and routines for children in our care
- Programming to meet group and individual treatment needs
- Liaising with our Section 19 school programs and assisting children with their education
- Facilitating therapeutic family contact
Youthdale is looking for strong, committed Child and Youth Work professionals to uphold the highest standard and quality of care in children's mental health. Successful applicants will possess:
- A degree or diploma in Child and Youth Work or related discipline
- Experience in residential treatment
- A valid G or F Class driver's licence
Youthdale offers competitive salaries and benefits, and an excellent opportunity for professional development.
Please fax your resume to the Director of Residential Services at (416) 368-3192.